Hi everyone! Hope you are all well. Here’s a card I created for a challenge over at Cardz TV.
“Challenge #4 “It’s A Guy Thing” Make a masculine card for any occasion using any colors you’d like.”
So here’s what I came up with:
- Cricut Expression and Cricut Imagine
- Sail boat cut from Wall Decor and More Cricut Cartridge using Cricut Expression
- Blue paper – DCWV textured cardstock
- Black paper – from bulk paper pack (also misted with silver and blue SMOOCH glitter spray)
- Card base – craft card stock
- Dot pattern paper – cut and printed from Cricut Imagine, Imagine More Cartridge
- Solid green paper – cut and printed from Cricut Imagine, Imagine More Cartridge
- Black embroidery thread
- Tea Dye Distress Ink
- Foam tape
Be sure to check out other submissions and show some comment love
Thanks for checking in with me. ”Follow Me” if you haven’t already. See you in the next post.