Hi Everyone! I thought I would share with you a few of my favorite products/things for the month. A little craftiness and a little beauty.
First off you know I can’t go without saying my Cricut Imagine! I so love that little machine. ( a surprise Christmas gift from my awesome husband)
others in no particular order:
- Cricut Wall Decor and More Cartridge
- Cricut Imagine Heirloom Cartridge
- Smooch Spritz – Vanilla Shimmer
- ATG Gun
- Smash Book – “Doodle”
- Smash book stickers and tape
- Urban Decay Sin Eye Shadow (December 2011 My Glam Bag)
- Maybelline Color Tatoo -Tough As Taupe
- Sally Hansen -Diamonds and Rubies- Nail Color- Check out my Rick Rack Rose Ring to see this amazing color
- Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch (another gift from my amazing husband)
Just a few of my favorite things. Some or all of these just may repeat but we’ll see through the year.
Thanks for checking in. “Follow Me” if you haven’t already. See you in the next post.
Oh yeah: Leave a comment with your January favorites!