Hi everyone! After several months with MyGlam I decided to give Birchbox a try. Same principle. Ten dollar monthly subscription for 4-5 samples. I received my first Birchbox last week…. I LOVE IT! Don’t get me wrong, MyGlam was nice and it still is in the early stages but Birchbox has attention to detail that steals my heart. For more about Birchbox click here.
I feel that I am getting more than my monies worth with this little box. The packaging, tissue paper, ribbon, extra surprises, oh yeah, and the products what’s not to love? :-)
May is GossipGirl themed, “This collection has what a city girl needs fo a downtown party.”
Inside the box:
Ahhh, it’s the little things that make me smile.
- Color Club ail Polish in Disco Nap. Metallic gold polish. Yes please!
- Stila Sparkle waterproof liquid eye liner in Curacao. Always wanted to try a liquid liner.
- Dr. Jari+ Waterfuse BB Cream. Can’t hurt to try it out.
- Kerastase Cristalliste Lumiere Liquide. fragrant serum to apply to dry strands to add shine. Always.
EXTRAS!!!!!!! I love extras, don’t you?
- Kerastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal Shampoo sample. I like it.
- Kerastase Cristalliste Lait Cristal Conditioner sample. Like it too.
- A cute note card. Birchbox said, “Text Messages are no match for handwritten notes on fun, modern stationery!” They are so right! If you can’t make your own, buy them and send the little bundles of sunshine out to someone.
If you haven’t guess by now, I have stopped MyGlam and excited for my next Birchbox. Sign up for your Birchbox now!
Thank you for checking in with me. Subscribe by email if you haven’t already. See you in the next post!