Hi everyone! It’s the end of the school year for my niece, who is homeschooled. I feel that homeschool moms or dads are often forgotten. Homeschooling is not all fun and games that most think it is. It’s one of the hardest but most rewarding jobs, other than parenting, you can have.
My sister-in-law, being a working mom as well as a homeschool mom, deserves encouragement and a pat on the back. How she does it all, I will never know. What I do know is that I am blessed to have her a part of my life.
Here’s the card I made for her:
- Standard Card base out of kraft cardstock
- Pattern paper from DCWV Grade School 8×8 paper stack
- Circle and scallop cut using Cricut Expression
- “Teach learn and grow” cut using the Silhouette Cameo
- Star and apple were “fussy cut” out of the Grade School Paper
- All edges are inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink