Hi everyone! Here is the birthday card I created that coordinates with the birthday party invites from last week. As you will see it does look very similar but with a few changes. I did use the Silhouette Cameo and the print and cut feature for this card. You can refer back to this post for even more info on how to create these images.
If you want to see how this card came together then click the link below:
View on Youtube or click below:
I am pleased with how it turned out. With the images already pretty much created it made for a quick card.
- Silhouette Cameo
- Silhouette Online store
- Images: Banner (with pennants free with Silhouette purchase), Frame (free with Silhouette purchase (deleted the outer line)), Zig Zag Border (free with Silhouette purchase used to create chevron background), Sunshine Design (delete face layers) ID #10088
- Font in Frame is Dancing Script OT (free font download from the internet)
- Font for number 2 is Ariel
- The Paper Studio Kraft Cardstock
- Purple card stock from Ross
- Recollections White Cardstock
- Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
- Blending tool
- Tim Holtz distressing tool
- Tombow Stamp Runner
- Foam squares/ small round foam dots
- glue dots
- Sew Easy Floss
- Scotch quick dry
- Small Recollections rhinestones
Here is a screen shot of what my cutting mat looked like before sending to the printer. Remember this is a print and cut so my printer will only take up to a 8.5 x 11 sheet of cardstock so first choose your paper size under the page section. Then make sure to click to show registration marks before placing images on your virtual mat and keep images within the marks. When satisfied with your images send your images to your printer to be printed. When finished printing place on your cutting mat and send to your silhouette to cut. Before sending to silhouette double check your cut lines, you only need your edges cut (outline should be in red). Any questions, please ask!
Here is a closer look at the card.
Thank you for following along with me. If you haven’t already please subscribe. Share on my facebook page what you are creating. Check out video tutorials on my YouTube Channel (I’m facetedcharm on Youtube) and subscribe while you are there too. See you in the next post!