Hi everyone. One of my all time favorite blogs, Pink by Design, is giving away a Silhouette Cameo!
Click on the link below to sign up for their newsletter (required for the giveaway) and other ways to increase your chances to win. What are you waiting for? Go now!
Pink By Design Cameo Giveaway
Hi everyone! I know this is a little late . My list of favorites for March:
- My Cricut Expression has made a come back this month
- My Gypsy has been dusted off and kept charged this month
- adhesive backed Vinyl – I was nervous about cutting vinyl. I don’t know why, it’s easy!
- Cricut Create A Critter Cartridge
- Yellow/gray/white Pattern paper! Will I find a worthy cause to cut these up??? Nope!
- My Minds Eye – Lost and Found Two paper pad
- Air brushed tan – love the feeling of being tanned and not Casper but not loving the splotchy fading
- Sparkly black high heels that I wore in a wedding this month… Congrats Lori!
- Super cute Easter outfits for little ones. My two were the best dressed this Easter! Yeah, I’m a little partial.
- Easter Candy. YUM!
Thanks for checking in with me.
Hi everyone! Here’s a quick list of my favs for the month of February. A little of everything this month.
I no particular order:
- Still, my Cricut Imagine
- Cricut cartridge, Wall Decor and More
- DCWV Textured Card Stock
- Glossy Accents
- Mary Kay Mineral Blush in Sunny Spice
- Premiere Eye Treatment (sample from February My Glam. Holy cow, this stuff is expensive. Glad I have a sample)
- Abercrombie and Finch “8″ perfume (actually this is a rediscovered fav from LONG ago)
- 10 Professional Nail Lacquer in color 458 Moonlight
- Gun metal jewelry… Stein Mart has the coolest jewelry
- Karen Kingsbury’s Redemption Series…. I LOVE them. I have read: Redemption, Remember, and finishing Return… all this month)
Thanks for checking in with me. Be sure to sign up to follow me by email and then hop over to my facebook page and “like” me there, say “hi” while you’re there. Give aways are coming soon so you don’t want to miss out. See you in the next post.
Hi Everyone! I thought I would share with you a few of my favorite products/things for the month. A little craftiness and a little beauty.
First off you know I can’t go without saying my Cricut Imagine! I so love that little machine. ( a surprise Christmas gift from my awesome husband)
others in no particular order:
- Cricut Wall Decor and More Cartridge
- Cricut Imagine Heirloom Cartridge
- Smooch Spritz – Vanilla Shimmer
- ATG Gun
- Smash Book – “Doodle”
- Smash book stickers and tape
- Urban Decay Sin Eye Shadow (December 2011 My Glam Bag)
- Maybelline Color Tatoo -Tough As Taupe
- Sally Hansen -Diamonds and Rubies- Nail Color- Check out my Rick Rack Rose Ring to see this amazing color
- Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch (another gift from my amazing husband)
Just a few of my favorite things. Some or all of these just may repeat but we’ll see through the year.
Thanks for checking in. ”Follow Me” if you haven’t already. See you in the next post.
Oh yeah: Leave a comment with your January favorites!