Hi everyone! After several months with MyGlam I decided to give Birchbox a try. Same principle. Ten dollar monthly subscription for 4-5 samples. I received my first Birchbox last week…. I LOVE IT! Don’t get me wrong, MyGlam was nice and it still is in the early stages but Birchbox has attention to detail that steals my heart. For more about Birchbox click here.
I feel that I am getting more than my monies worth with this little box. The packaging, tissue paper, ribbon, extra surprises, oh yeah, and the products what’s not to love? :-)
May is GossipGirl themed, “This collection has what a city girl needs fo a downtown party.”
Inside the box:
How cute is this already???
Ahhh, it’s the little things that make me smile.
- Color Club ail Polish in Disco Nap. Metallic gold polish. Yes please!
- Stila Sparkle waterproof liquid eye liner in Curacao. Always wanted to try a liquid liner.
- Dr. Jari+ Waterfuse BB Cream. Can’t hurt to try it out.
- Kerastase Cristalliste Lumiere Liquide. fragrant serum to apply to dry strands to add shine. Always.
EXTRAS!!!!!!! I love extras, don’t you?
- Kerastase Cristalliste Bain Cristal Shampoo sample. I like it.
- Kerastase Cristalliste Lait Cristal Conditioner sample. Like it too.
- A cute note card. Birchbox said, “Text Messages are no match for handwritten notes on fun, modern stationery!” They are so right! If you can’t make your own, buy them and send the little bundles of sunshine out to someone.
If you haven’t guess by now, I have stopped MyGlam and excited for my next Birchbox. Sign up for your Birchbox now!
Thank you for checking in with me. Subscribe by email if you haven’t already. See you in the next post!
Hi everyone! Hope you are having a wonderful week. Monday I received my April MyGlam bag.
This month’s theme, “Girls Night Out.” Within the hot pink mailing envelope was a metallic pink cosmetic bag and five goodies, well mine had 6.
- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide on eye pencil in the color Radium size 0.8g
- All-Belle Natural Eyelash – doll look to me (one pair)
- 2 MyGlam make up brushes – All over eyeshadow brush and Eyeliner Brush (I received two eyeliner brushes by mistake )
- DermStore lip Quench – Moisture infused lip treatment size 0.21 oz – Loving this already
There you have it. I am satisfied with my bag this month. The lip quench is very hydrating to my lips and the brushes are decent. I will try out the UD 24/7 soon. I am a huge fan of Urban Decay, being able to try out a new product from them is always a hit with me.
Thank you for checking in with me. See you in the next post!
Hi everyone! Sorry this is a little late. I’ve been busy busy. I have so much to share soon. For now I’ll share my March MyGlam Bag. This month it arrived on the 14th! Way to go MyGlam.
I have to say that this month is a hit for me. I love the white and green bag, so cute. This month the theme: repair and restore, for your hair and skin. Inside my bag this month:
- 3LAB Perfect Cleansing Foam (full size 3.4 oz)
- DermStore Care Package (samples came in a cute organza bag) 1) Pur-Lisse Pur-Protect SPF 0 Essential Daily Moisturizer sample 2) Murad Eye Lift Perfector sample and 3) DermStore $25 gift card (with a $50 purchase).
- Keracolor Color Enhancing Leave-In Treatment sample
- Myglam Exclusive Classic Crease Brush and Case – hand selected by Michelle from her recent trip to Hong Kong for Cosmoprof Asia.
I can use all products and excited to try them out.
Glad I gave them a second chance. Looking forward to April’s Myglam bag.
Thank you for checking in with me. Don’t forget to follow me. See you in the next post…. soon! I hope… lol.
Hi everyone. In the mail Tuesday I finally received my February MyGlam bag. Nice hot pink envelope.
This month was not as exciting for me. The heart cosmetic bag, festive for Valentine’s day which was the theme. Would have been nice to have it closer to Valentine’s day and not a week after.
This months bag had a nice surprise of Ghiredilli chocolate squares, one milk chocolate and one dark chocolate. Nice touch MyGlam Also in my bag:
- X Out Shine Control – Oil Free Moisturizer with a mattifying complex 0.77 oz
- NYX Roll On Shimmer in Pink (full size 0.052 oz) – New shimmer powder that can be applied to eyes, face and body
- Premier Dead Sea Cinderella Mask and eye cream sample packets – Luxury skin care rich in life-enhancing minerals from the Dead Sea waters
- Freeman Facial Mask Sachets in Pineapple 0.5 oz – exfoloates and moisturizes
- NuMe Professional Styling Tools and Hair Extensions $100 gift card toward hair tools and hair extensions. Exp Aug 2012.
I would like to see more make-up and nail polish and I’m sure in the future we will. MyGlam is still very new and working on getting some of the kinks out. So far the three months have been worth the $10 monthly subscription.
I will use the Freeman face mask and Premier Mask and eye cream. Masks and eye creams are things I generally don’t pick up to buy so they are a nice addition to my skin care when I have them. I don’t have much trouble with shine in the winter but my husband does all year around. He will be trying the X Out Shine Control. NYX Roll on shimmer will be fun just to play around with. The $100 gift card is nice… NuMe is expensive, you still have to pay some out of pocket but $100 off is $100 off. I’ll let you know what I get with my gift card… it may be next month though. All in all, not a bad month, just not my favorite.
There you have it, February’s MyGlam. Can’t wait to see what is in store for next month. Click here to see what was in my January MyGlam bag.
Thank you for checking in with me. Sign up to follow me by email if you haven’t already. Be sure to hop over to my facebook page and say hello. I will be having a giveaway soon so be sure to follow me by email here and “like” me on facebook. See you in the next post.
Hi Everyone! I thought I would share with you a few of my favorite products/things for the month. A little craftiness and a little beauty.
First off you know I can’t go without saying my Cricut Imagine! I so love that little machine. ( a surprise Christmas gift from my awesome husband)
others in no particular order:
- Cricut Wall Decor and More Cartridge
- Cricut Imagine Heirloom Cartridge
- Smooch Spritz – Vanilla Shimmer
- ATG Gun
- Smash Book – “Doodle”
- Smash book stickers and tape
- Urban Decay Sin Eye Shadow (December 2011 My Glam Bag)
- Maybelline Color Tatoo -Tough As Taupe
- Sally Hansen -Diamonds and Rubies- Nail Color- Check out my Rick Rack Rose Ring to see this amazing color
- Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch (another gift from my amazing husband)
Just a few of my favorite things. Some or all of these just may repeat but we’ll see through the year.
Thanks for checking in. ”Follow Me” if you haven’t already. See you in the next post.
Oh yeah: Leave a comment with your January favorites!
Hi everyone! I forgot to tell you that my January Glam Bag arrived in the mail yesterday. Don’t know about My Glam??? If you’re into make-up, hair care, skin care and such you should check this out. My Glam is a single or monthly subscription program designed to send you a cosmetic bag filled with deluxe samples and full size products for only $10 a month! All you do is head over to www.myglam.com and take the short quiz, fill out your info and wait for your glam bag to show up at your door each month. This is what I received for January …
I love to see my glam bag in the mail box, it makes me happy. This month in my Glam Bag: Sheer Cover Duo Concealer in light/med. 0.10 oz, Wen Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner 2 oz, Freeman Cucumber Facial Peel-Off Masque 6 oz and theBalm Cosmetics Shady Lady shadow in shameless shana 0.12 oz. As you can see the value is well over $10. Hope you check them out.
Thanks for checking in with me, I’m off to “Smash” a little before supper. ”Follow Me” if you haven’t already. Let me know if you check out My Glam. See you in the next post!