Hi everyone! I have a simple and quick card I made using The Silhouette Cameo. I purchased the card kit from the Silhouette store.
Sorry pictures are fuzzy
I adjusted the card to cut only the front of the card.
- I used a black card stock for card base
- Cut card front piece from the Silhouette Store using a piece of pattern paper from Basic Gray Recess collection
- Red piece cut from the DCWV Grade School 8×8 pad.
- Attached red paper to the back of the card front cut out.
- distressed all edges and inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye distress Ink
- Attached red pattern paper and card front to the front of the black card base.
- I cut a smaller white piece of card stock for the inside of the card, distressed and inked as well.
Quick and simple but a great card. Thank you for checking in with me. Subscribe if you haven’t already. See you in the next post.
Hi everyone! It’s the end of the school year for my niece, who is homeschooled. I feel that homeschool moms or dads are often forgotten. Homeschooling is not all fun and games that most think it is. It’s one of the hardest but most rewarding jobs, other than parenting, you can have.
My sister-in-law, being a working mom as well as a homeschool mom, deserves encouragement and a pat on the back. How she does it all, I will never know. What I do know is that I am blessed to have her a part of my life.
Here’s the card I made for her:
- Standard Card base out of kraft cardstock
- Pattern paper from DCWV Grade School 8×8 paper stack
- Circle and scallop cut using Cricut Expression
- “Teach learn and grow” cut using the Silhouette Cameo
- Star and apple were “fussy cut” out of the Grade School Paper
- All edges are inked with Tim Holtz Tea Dye Distress Ink
Thank you for checking in with me. Subscribe if you haven’t already. See you in the next post.