Hi everyone! Here’s a quick list of my favs for the month of February. A little of everything this month.
I no particular order:
- Still, my Cricut Imagine
- Cricut cartridge, Wall Decor and More
- DCWV Textured Card Stock
- Glossy Accents
- Mary Kay Mineral Blush in Sunny Spice
- Premiere Eye Treatment (sample from February My Glam. Holy cow, this stuff is expensive. Glad I have a sample)
- Abercrombie and Finch “8″ perfume (actually this is a rediscovered fav from LONG ago)
- 10 Professional Nail Lacquer in color 458 Moonlight
- Gun metal jewelry… Stein Mart has the coolest jewelry
- Karen Kingsbury’s Redemption Series…. I LOVE them. I have read: Redemption, Remember, and finishing Return… all this month)
Thanks for checking in with me. Be sure to sign up to follow me by email and then hop over to my facebook page and “like” me there, say “hi” while you’re there. Give aways are coming soon so you don’t want to miss out. See you in the next post.
Hi everyone. In the mail Tuesday I finally received my February MyGlam bag. Nice hot pink envelope.
This month was not as exciting for me. The heart cosmetic bag, festive for Valentine’s day which was the theme. Would have been nice to have it closer to Valentine’s day and not a week after.
This months bag had a nice surprise of Ghiredilli chocolate squares, one milk chocolate and one dark chocolate. Nice touch MyGlam Also in my bag:
- X Out Shine Control – Oil Free Moisturizer with a mattifying complex 0.77 oz
- NYX Roll On Shimmer in Pink (full size 0.052 oz) – New shimmer powder that can be applied to eyes, face and body
- Premier Dead Sea Cinderella Mask and eye cream sample packets – Luxury skin care rich in life-enhancing minerals from the Dead Sea waters
- Freeman Facial Mask Sachets in Pineapple 0.5 oz – exfoloates and moisturizes
- NuMe Professional Styling Tools and Hair Extensions $100 gift card toward hair tools and hair extensions. Exp Aug 2012.
I would like to see more make-up and nail polish and I’m sure in the future we will. MyGlam is still very new and working on getting some of the kinks out. So far the three months have been worth the $10 monthly subscription.
I will use the Freeman face mask and Premier Mask and eye cream. Masks and eye creams are things I generally don’t pick up to buy so they are a nice addition to my skin care when I have them. I don’t have much trouble with shine in the winter but my husband does all year around. He will be trying the X Out Shine Control. NYX Roll on shimmer will be fun just to play around with. The $100 gift card is nice… NuMe is expensive, you still have to pay some out of pocket but $100 off is $100 off. I’ll let you know what I get with my gift card… it may be next month though. All in all, not a bad month, just not my favorite.
There you have it, February’s MyGlam. Can’t wait to see what is in store for next month. Click here to see what was in my January MyGlam bag.
Thank you for checking in with me. Sign up to follow me by email if you haven’t already. Be sure to hop over to my facebook page and say hello. I will be having a giveaway soon so be sure to follow me by email here and “like” me on facebook. See you in the next post.