Hi everyone! Here’s a quick list of my favs for the month of February. A little of everything this month.
I no particular order:
- Still, my Cricut Imagine
- Cricut cartridge, Wall Decor and More
- DCWV Textured Card Stock
- Glossy Accents
- Mary Kay Mineral Blush in Sunny Spice
- Premiere Eye Treatment (sample from February My Glam. Holy cow, this stuff is expensive. Glad I have a sample)
- Abercrombie and Finch “8″ perfume (actually this is a rediscovered fav from LONG ago)
- 10 Professional Nail Lacquer in color 458 Moonlight
- Gun metal jewelry… Stein Mart has the coolest jewelry
- Karen Kingsbury’s Redemption Series…. I LOVE them. I have read: Redemption, Remember, and finishing Return… all this month)
Thanks for checking in with me. Be sure to sign up to follow me by email and then hop over to my facebook page and “like” me there, say “hi” while you’re there. Give aways are coming soon so you don’t want to miss out. See you in the next post.
My 12 Projects to complete this year, 2012.
I wanted to have 3 projects in each area: Sewing, Jewelry Making, Wall Decor, and Keepsake. Nothing outstanding, just things I’ve wanted to do and haven’t made time for. I hope that I will be inspired by creating in and with each area to create other items along the way. If so, I will just have to start another list of projects. In no particular order…
- memory book of cards my mother and father have given me
- shadow box of Blake’s baby things
- shadow box of Kierstin’s baby things
- create a hair accessory holder for K’s room
- wall art for Blake
- wall art for Kierstin
- sew K a dress
- sew Blake some pj pants
- another sewing project (tba, maybe a purse or tote)
- mixed media jewelry piece (ie. tile pendent)
- headbands and
ric rac rose ring
When I feel a little froggy I’ll jump right into a project. When I do, you know I’ll let you know all about it. I may even take a photo or two along the way…lol. Any tutorials or inspiration I use I will be sure to share, along with materials and places of purchase, trials and successes. I hope you will follow along, maybe I’ll inspire your creative juices, too. If I do please share. I’d love to cheer you on. Already working on fun things, please share. I would love to hear about them.
Thank you for following along with me. Please “follow me” if you haven’t signed up already. See you in the next post.